Drug & Alcohol Training for Supervisors
We are excited to announce the addition of on-demand Drug & Alcohol Training for Supervisors ($15.00 member/$35.00 non-members) to Arkansas Transit Association’s Online Training Portal. You can register for this or any other ATA online course, click here. This 2.5 hour course meets FTA and FMCSA reasonable suspicion training requirements for supervisors. It’s designed for both the new supervisor and the veteran supervisor in need of refresher training on reasonable suspicion determination.
- Member agencies billed based on course registration, not course completion.
- Students have two weeks to complete each course.
In addition to this course, the following courses are already available through ATA’s Online Training Portal:
- DHS/DDS Transportation Training
- Defensive Driving (START)
- Transport of Older Passengers & Passengers with Disabilities
- Wheelchair Securement & Lift Operation
With the Online Training Portal, ATA can provide training to your employees with the following benefits:
- Flexible: The courses in the Online Training Portal are all on-demand; they are designed for maximum flexibility and convenience.
- Your employees can take courses anytime (24/7/365), anywhere (work, home, public library, etc.), and on any device (computer, smartphone, tablet).
- You won’t have to send your employees to North Little Rock for training or schedule me to travel to your location.
- Your employees can get required training whenever they need it, not just when it’s available.
- Familiar: The Online Training Portal offers courses that mirror the in-person training experience.
- Courses are a combination of narrated slideshows, videos, and quizzes.
- Students can download handouts for each course.
- Students can print off or save a course completion certificate after course completion. Student and agency will also receive course completion confirmations by email.
- Courses include a “Contact Us” button, so students can email ATA with any questions or problems they have.
- Students who complete DHS/DDS Transportation Training or Defensive Driving (START) are eligible for the Defensive Driving Course designation from the Office of Driver Services.
COVID-proof: The Online Training Portal is a safe, effective platform for employee training, even in the midst of a pandemic